Students who already have an F1 visa and Form I-20 from another school can transfer to ELCI Salt Lake City. Transferring is easy! Please bring or send us the following:

1. An online application from our website Application or apply in person at our Salt Lake City campus.
2. A copy of your passport photograph page.
3. A copy of your current visa.
4. A copy of your most recent I-20.
5. A copy of your bank statement. You can also use a sponsor.
6. A copy of your high school or university degree. It does NOT have to be in English.
7. $100 application fee. You can pay this online or in person.